Enjoy this 17 minute interview of me by Dan Alcorn. I share some of my best secrets about how I create useful materials for my customers.
The best possible way to attract prospects and clients is to create marketing gravity. That is, people are attracted to you by what they’ve read, seen, heard, found through a search, or been referred to you. It has substantially more power than any advertising that you could do. Now we’re not trying to diminish the power of advertising, it’s just that people tend to trust sources of wisdom more than paid advertising.
I answer these questions in this interview:
- How much content have you created in the past year?
- What’s the best way to provide value added content to your prospects, customers and contacts?
- How do you determine the topic?
- How do you come up with content?
- You do this so fast, what are your secrets?
- Who do you interview?
- Where can you research?
- How do you turn this in to the Rule of Authority and leverage “Law of the Few?”
- How can people find out about what you’re writing? ArticlesByMark.com
Check it out and let me know what you think.